Be great to hear you on Daniel, hope you can make it.
72/3 es God Bless to you and yours
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 8:14 PM, 'hamdad2m@...' hamdad2m@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Sir,
  If I can get home in time, I'd like to give it a try!  It's been a while.
  I'll be using your old ICOM 735 and probably a Palm paddle.

 73 Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
To: "4sqrp@..." <4sqrp@...>
Subject: [4sqrp] This Wednesday evening, anyone up for a 40m net?
Date: Tue, Sep 20, 2016 10:48

i all,
Looks like I'll be at the radio tomorrow evening at 19:30 CDT, anyone want
a 40m net?
Blessings
Wayne.

--

*QRP* -  *EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.*

Jesus came to pay a debt He didn't owe because we owe a debt we cannot
pay...

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP

Joshua 24:14-15