Re: Tonight's 40m net

Charles W. Powell

I was listening but there wasn’t a peep where I am located in east-central KS.

72,

Chas - NK8O

On Sep 21, 2016, at 7:57 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

OK folks, we tried. John - K8CQA kept up the struggle until we made it. QRN/M was horrendous from here in SE Kansas.
Thanks John, much appreciated.
Vy 72/3 all es God Bless de NQ0RP/WQ5RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.