KC0PET Here

Rick Bennett

I have moved over. For what it is worth, I doesn't matter which venue is used to host the reflector. It is the people in the group that make it what it is. This is the best e-mail reflector group I have ever belonged to hands down.

I see there are 129 people here already. I hope we can somehow bring all 569 members over.

There have been some great threads lately, I haven't jumped in for a while because of plain busy-ness, but really enjoying the discussions, particularly the one about favorite QRP rigs.

de KC0PET, Rick