Report from Mt Magazine

Darryl J Kelly

Please allow me to explain my reason for not reporting a good time for operation. I am travelling with my wife, my sisters and their husbands so I really couldn't be specific about the times of operation. My operation was not contest style but holiday style. Also instead of hiking to the summit, about a mile hike, I decided to operate off the deck of our cabin, so I could operate most of the evening. This may not count as a true SOTA operation, but I did not guarantee that. I'm sorry to not be more specific, but will try to do better in the future.
Darryl, KK5IB/T