Re: Chinese RF Skin Rejuvenation Machine

John Raynsford

"so many older hams who just don't look their age"

Thanks for the info David ! This will be useful in the future,
my neighbors are constantly talking about my various antennas.
I'm doing a public service to the neighborhood :)

( some of them wud need kilowatts to make 'em look younger )

Cheers !
de AL7JK, John
FP  #222

On Monday, September 26, 2016 5:23 AM, "david cripe ai9e_qrp@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I spotted this device on the old interwebz, its a Chinese home RF diathermy machine for removing fat, wrinkles, crows feet, B.O., and other skin afflictions.  I wasn't aware that RF had this effect, but I'm sure it's why there are so many older hams who just don't look their age.  And every morning when I look in the shaving mirror, it's a reminder I need to get on the air more often.

73 Dave NM0S