Re: Te-Ne-Ke paddle

Wayne Dillon

Terry,
Yes I actually have all three, the mounted on the base one, the "free floating" one and the miniture one. Gifted to me years ago by a Ham chum of mine who lived in MI, Don't dare ask me to find them though, I know I got 'em someplace. If I find them I'll post pictures on the yahoo page.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Been playing with a new Te-Ne-Ke, an entirely different paddle design, with
different feel.
http://w8cso.org/index.php?page=teneke Fun little thing tho and just the thing
for a back up portable keyer. The feel is about halfway between a touch paddle
and a "regular" iambic paddle.

I've tried holding it down on the desk, but it seems to work best for me when
held in my left hand while sending with my right. I would think SOTA guys would
like it, it's fairly light weight.

I think Dennis Foster KK5PY sold these, or something similar, many years ago at
OzarkCon in Joplin.

Anyone else have one and if so how do you like it?

----------------------------------
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com