Re: OT: Branson Eats?

Tommy Gober

Thanks for the input guys. If you took your wife to Golden Corral or a Chinese buffet for her birthday, well, you're a braver man than me!

In the end, she ended up opting for Danna's BBQ and Burgers. She's sure she's found a new favorite BBQ place (even if it isn't Texas BBQ).
The day was made special by a trip to Silver Dollar City where, for your birthday, they give you free treats and discounts at a number of little shops there on the grounds. Good stuff.

Look forward to meeting up with you all in April for Ozarkcon!

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Just up the road in Springfield, every Chinese restaurant is the home of Cashew Chicken.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On October 7, 2016, at 12:07 PM, "Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Yes!!!

Good fish and fresh rolls!!!

On Friday, October 7, 2016, Rich Fowler k8meg@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

You can google Branson Dining or similar and find a ton of restaurants.

One that we like is the Fall Creek Steak and Catfish and the fun of the throwed rolls.

Everything that we have had there was very good!

Enjoy!

Rich

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"