Re: OT: Branson Eats?

Don Jackson

And the one in Branson boasts being the "world's largest Golden Corral".� My experience over the years is that it is certainly one of the best, MUCH better than some.� They have plenty of selections for a variety of tastes.� On weekdays (not sure about weekends), if you are "senior" and between 1 and 4 p.m. I think, there is an early-bird special which includes drinks which save you several bucks each.� I've not found a better buffet anywhere yet and if anyone wants to chime in here with what they think in Branson is better, let me hear from you. � Most of their food is quite good.� There's always an exception to that no matter where you go.� Unfortunately, I'm not compensated for this information ;-)

Don AE5K

(1-1/2 hours away from there)

On 10/09/2016 03:46 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Hey Tommy,

Where we live or for 50 miles or so The Golden Coral is a good place to eat hi hi de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Tommy Gober tommy@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 9, 2016 8:05 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Sean Edwards
Cc: Johnny Matlock; Rich Fowler
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] OT: Branson Eats?
�
�
Thanks for the input guys. If you took your wife to Golden Corral or a Chinese buffet for her birthday, well, you're a braver man than me!

In the end, she ended up opting for Danna's BBQ and Burgers. She's sure she's found a new favorite BBQ place (even if it isn't Texas BBQ).
The day was made special by a trip to Silver Dollar City where, for your birthday, they give you free treats and discounts at a number of little shops there on the grounds. Good stuff.

Look forward to meeting up with you all in April for Ozarkcon!

On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Sean Edwards cybersean3000@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
�

Just up the road in Springfield, every Chinese restaurant is the home of Cashew Chicken.

-=Sean Edwards=-
AD0QG

On October 7, 2016, at 12:07 PM, "Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

�

Yes!!!

Good fish and fresh rolls!!!
Johnny AC0BQ

On Friday, October 7, 2016, Rich Fowler k8meg@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:
�
You can google Branson Dining or similar and find a ton of restaurants.

One that we like is the Fall Creek Steak and Catfish and the fun of the throwed rolls.

Everything that we have had there was very good!

Enjoy!

Rich

--
QRP....."More smiles per Watt"
JOHNNY AC0BQ� ..

Join main@4SQRP.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.