From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2016 9:32 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; Dale Putnam; Johnny Matlock
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Good Morning.. Lil Ol World..

27F, clear, wind SE5, sunrise was about an hour ago but it hasn't come over the mountain just east of my QTH. One lone mountain goat is feeding on the side of the mountain. Clear skies and sunny days forecast for the rest of the week.

72,

Sam, AL7V

Juneau

On Monday, October 10, 2016 4:59 AM, "Johnny Matlock jomatlock@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Gm Dale

57 deg in eastern KS, spotty showers.

The weekend was beautiful!!

Cool mornings 75 deg after lunch.

Fall at its best!

On Monday, October 10, 2016, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

52, clear, no precip, no wind.. ...... (yet)

Nice day promised.. if the sun ever gets up..

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"

1856 - Abraham Lincoln