Re: Bayou Jumper - Sneak Peak!

Steve Ireland <vk6vz@...>

Hi Dave

Very excited to hear about the Bayou Jumper.

In regard to the case/box:

“The box is from HobbyLobby and can be ordered here
http://www.hobbylobby.com/Crafts-Hobbies/Wood-Crafting/Unfinished-Wood/Wood-Rectangle-Box-Set-with-Silver-Handle/p/25426-GA0369 or purchased in their stores, SKU# 662536S”

Please can you let me know if the box used from the Hobby Lobby wood rectangle box set is the largest one of the three boxes (i.e. 12 inch x 4 inch  x 8 and a half inch)?

Although I can’t buy Hobby Lobby boxes in Australia, I just spotted a similar sized mini wooden suitcase in a shop here (complete with Zebra colour scheme!). There is only one of these and it is on a very good special, so if you confirm it is the largest box, I shall make the purchase of the suitcase.

Vy 73

Steve, VK6VZ (also G3ZZD and VY2LF)