Re: NS 40

W0IIT

Bobby,

The small run of NS-40s was stopped due to a problem that cropped up.  Watch carefully here and the other QRP list servers for the announcement that they are once again available.  I have no idea of how many units are going to be available so it will probably be fast action.

Also the 4StateQRP Group are coming out with a transceiver in which the transmitter portion of the unit is a NS-40.  That kit will be available shortly.  Watch for that and check out www.4sqrp.com   Hang in there.

cu es 72, Bart w0iit
Pittsburg, KS
Moderator of the NS-40 Yahoo Group

On Oct 24, 2016, at 6:27 AM, rolph981@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Is there any possible way to get a NS 40? I went to the ebay listing at 6:30 Sunday morning and it said sold out.

Tnx de kb4qnr

Bobby in Kentucky