Re: PigRig and HPM

kb4qqj

Not today Terry, I've been at  RARSfest all day, but I've been using that combo with great success from day one on the Pig Rig. All I need to do now is put some volume control on the sidetone. Mine is deafening. A resistor change is definitely  in the future.
You are correct. I also installed the BFI filter you suggested and it made short work of WSML and WBAG!! Thanks for the tip.
The Hi-Per_Mite is a natural for the the Pig Rig.

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 3/30/2013 7:04:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wa0itp@... writes:

I just stuck the Hi_per_Mite on the pigrig. Man does it ever clean up the
sidetone. Lots of QRN on 40 today so it's probobly not a fair test of the HPM
but it sounds vy good so far.

Anyone else using this combo today?

I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP