Re: ZZRX-40

Curt

Joe

sometimes a direct conversion receiver will pick up a loud station and receive it like a crystal detector - meaning VFO will not tune it.  Perhaps a time out to look over work, orientation of parts and solder joints.  we have all been there - or possibly things are almost working.  I often use a frequency counter -- or put a piece of wire near the oscillator to see if a receiver will pick it up, and it is tuning.  I am not building this particular receiver so a fellow builder should come to your aid.

73 Curt