Nets...

Wayne Dillon

Good afternoon all,
Pleased to say I will resume the Wednesday evening 40m nets from Wednesday November 2nd. I will (as time permits) call 2 nets, I'd like to try 00:00z as well as 00:30z to see how the band performs 30 minutes earlier than "normal". Of course it's only a couple of weeks until the clocks go back an hour so condx will likely be perceived as "changing" after that anyway.
I look forward to resuming service on 40m, I really missed it.
Also I've agreed to call the NAQCC Mid West Net on 40m (7.117 +/-) on Monday evenings @ 02:00 so if you're around please feel free to give that one a try as well.
Looking forward to hearing y'all on the air soon.
Vy 72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - NQ0RP
--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you