To: WA0ITP
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 7:39 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] PigRig and HPM

Great.  I have been wanting to use the HPM with
the Pig Rig.  I'll change out the 12pf and order another
HPM.  I'm using HPM with the Ten Tec 1254 and that
makes it a decent CW RX except for that 2.6 KC wide
front end which messes things up with a strong station
in the passband while you are trying to copy a peanut
whistle.  Thanks.

72...Herb K5HG