PIG RIG SN 168 HAS COME TO LIFE

Robert

Well #168 has officially squealed and been heard by Johnny AC0BQ, and the little fella successfully detected Johnny's signal and relayed it to my ears like a good little pig should, this was in spite of my best efforts to make it difficult, and after replacing the parts I managed to destroy, and adding a wire or two to replace the traces I mangled. Many thanks to DIZ for sending me a care package of replacement parts at his cost, I tried to pay him more and he wouldn't take it, excellent customer support, and an honest business man. Now I have to put it in its pen, and move it to 7.122 when the rocks arrive. I wonder what I can do to make that difficult, I am sure something will come to me, it always does.