From: "qrpbert" <e1dslr@gmail.com>
To: <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 8:48 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] PIG RIG SN 168 HAS COME TO LIFE

| Well #168 has officially squealed and been heard by Johnny AC0BQ, and the
little fella successfully detected Johnny's signal and relayed it to my ears
like a good little pig should, this was in spite of my best efforts to make it
difficult, and after replacing the parts I managed to destroy, and adding a wire
or two to replace the traces I mangled. Many thanks to DIZ for sending me a care
package of replacement parts at his cost, I tried to pay him more and he
wouldn't take it, excellent customer support, and an honest business man. Now I
have to put it in its pen, and move it to 7.122 when the rocks arrive. I wonder
what I can do to make that difficult, I am sure something will come to me, it
always does.