Re: What's going on around your shack?

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Wow !

Looks like when you finish you will have a monster of a radio !!!

NA1MH

On 11/5/2016 14:31, Tom Sevart tmsevart@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I hope to get my 40M "Frankenrig" completed soon. It's an NS-40
xmitter, VRX-1 receiver, Norcal keyer, and T/R switch copied from an
MFJ-9015. I worked on making the front panel at the builder's meeting
at Joe W0MQY's house Thursday evening, and today I'm painting it in
between working on other projects.

Sometimes it's so hard to take time away from family to work on radio
projects.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

---

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.