Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2016 3:09 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] Resources to design transcievers

I have been building kits from other countries and decided it was about time to bring my enjoyment to a new level. Instead of building kits I would like to try my hand at designing and building my own transceiver.

I do have a basic understanding in electronics and mathematics, however I have not had much experience in the experimental side of our hobby.

Does anyone has any favorite resources they would share?

Thank you,

Paul

KG5NKW

Avast logo