Re: tonight's 40m net

Paul Smith

It did go LONNNGGG de Paul N0NBD neat maps

Sent from Outlook

From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 2:52 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] tonight's 40m net

Only Chas to mention, he was first outa the gate, quiet but OK copy. attached is a picture of 40m signals @20:00 local time, the band went loooong early so no surprise Chas was first up. Bob and I struggled but looking at the map I think we were working ground wave! Look forward to working you again Bob, the pleasure was all mine.
vy 72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP