Re: Resources to design transcievers

Don Wilhelm

Paul,

See if you can find a copy of Experimental Methods In RF Design by W7ZOI. It has a lot of design information. It is an ARRL publication, but is currently out of print.

The ARRL Handbook also has lot of information.

Happy Experimenting.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 11/8/2016 10:09 PM, paul@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I have been building kits from other countries and decided it was about
time to bring my enjoyment to a new level. Instead of building kits I
would like to try my hand at designing and building my own transceiver.

I do have a basic understanding in electronics and mathematics, however
I have not had much experience in the experimental side of our hobby.

Does anyone has any favorite resources they would share?

Thank you,

Paul

KG5NKW