Re: PIG RIG SN 168 HAS COME TO LIFE

Johnny AC0BQ

Congrats Bert
Signals were weak on 40 but good copy
Nice tone and on freq.
72
Johnny
AC0BQ

On Saturday, March 30, 2013, qrpbert wrote:

Well #168 has officially squealed and been heard by Johnny AC0BQ, and the little fella successfully detected Johnny's signal and relayed it to my ears like a good little pig should, this was in spite of my best efforts to make it difficult, and after replacing the parts I managed to destroy, and adding a wire or two to replace the traces I mangled. Many thanks to DIZ for sending me a care package of replacement parts at his cost, I tried to pay him more and he wouldn't take it, excellent customer support, and an honest business man. Now I have to put it in its pen, and move it to 7.122 when the rocks arrive. I wonder what I can do to make that difficult, I am sure something will come to me, it always does.