From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of Tom Sevart tmsevart@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 2:10 AM
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] I forgot the SSS

On 11/14/16 19:11, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

> At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat
> market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat
> by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next
> month. de Paul N0NBD

I think if I had a thick ribeye in front of me I'd probably forget about
radio too.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
St. Paul, KS

---

------------------------------------

4SQRP Website: http://4sqrp.com
Plan to attend OzarkCon on - April 1-2, 2016

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)