Re: SSS Scores

Johnny AC0BQ

I answered a Cq call at 3.565 and ran into a fellow Qrp op.
I invited him to join up with us!
Nice visit, tough conditions.
He was down in the noise and back up to s5 or 6!
72
Johnny

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 8:21 PM WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Been thinking about how to increase the number of contacts for the SSS.  Next month I think I'll try making contacts with non members by not calling CQ 4S, just using CQ.  Making contacts with both members and non members should up the score.

Watcha think?

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 11/14/2016 7:17 PM, 'John R. Lonigro' jonigro@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Paul:

I don't think you missed much.  I listened for almost an hour and heard nothing.  I was on the phone at the time and didn't think it would be polite to try calling CQ -hi.

72,

John AA0VE

On 11/14/2016 07:11 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] wrote:

At Big Hill last night I charcoaled the largest rib eyes that the meat market had and cooked camp fire baked potatoes. Ate a bellyful and sat by the campfire. I plain forgoit the SSS. Oh well Ill do better next month. de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook