Re: Update on QRPometer adventure

Kevin Rupp

Don, Kevin here... I know this is 2 years later, but I just got around to building my qrpometer kit and am having the same symptoms as you describe - at the rf stage of calibrating, can't adjust the meter past 0.9

I have an inexpensive 20meg oscope and it appears that there is rf (7mhz - 50mv p-p) riding on the 13mv or so of DC heading out to the meter... not sure if it really is there or a ground loop thing or something... I verified the meter module is working separately with a little dc off a 100k pot.

Anyways, did the mystery get solved in your case - can you shed any light on this at all ?

thanks a bunch, kevin WN7Z