From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of Jerry Haigwood
Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 5:07 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; 'Barney'
Subject: RE: Re: [4sqrp] sub

You can also check with Futurlec.com.  However, the part will be coming from Hong Kong so it will take about 20 days to get here.  B & G micro in Dallas has a number of FETs also.  BTW, I quit using the MPF 102 a long time ago.  For RF I typically use the J310 or the 2N5486.  I have a bunch of 2N3819s that I use when I am not too concerned about performance.

Jerry W5JH