Re: Kx1 speaker

Wayne Dillon

Failing that if you have an unused set of computer speakers try those, crap for music but serviceable for CW
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 1:21 PM, Joe E cornhusker@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I use any of a number of small rechargeable speakers sold for use with cellphones, etc.  they are sold as MP3/ Bluetooth speakers, but almost all allow a headphone cable to be plugged into them.  Most have great audio for CW.  Look at dollar stores etc.

Am tired of using ear buds all the time.  Can you kx1 users recommend a small, inexpensive speaker? Thanks and 73, John, K4QQ

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - NQ0RP