Re: Saturday 40m Net

Phil <w0xiphil@...>

Morning or Early afternoon nets might work................Uncle Phil  w0xi
I’m on 40 and up but not on 80.

Sent: Friday, December 02, 2016 7:59 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Saturday 40m Net

Good afternoon all,
There will be a 40m net called Saturday (12/3/2016) at 07:30 (CST) on the usual QRG (7.122Mhz), Charles and I wanted to see if a 40m morning net will perform better than the evening net. So, come one come all. Hope to have some folks call in. Usual net call "CQ 4SQRP de NQ0RP QNI ? K" I will repeat this reminder this evening and will post to QRPSpots when the net kicks off in the morning.
Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRPEFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you