Help N9PUZ Clean His Shack!

Tim N9PUZ

In other words... I've been cleaning and prioritizing. I have a few perfectly good kits that I've either ended up with more than one or I just know I'll never build them. My excess could be your gain!

PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF THE LIST IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. MY EMAIL IS:   tim.N9PUZ at gmail.com

-----

Item #1: NorCal BLT Tuner Kit by Charlie Lofgren W6JJZ. $30.00US shipped to any USA Address.

-----

Item #2: HamGagets, PicoKeyer Plus Kit. Self contained Morse memory keyer. (This is not the latest and greatest version.) $20.00US shipped to any USA Address.

-----

Item #3: 4SQRP QRP-O-Meter Kit. RARE Black PCB Version. $40.00US shipped to any USA address.

-----

All three of these items total up to $90.00US including shipping. If you'd like all three, I'll take $80 for the lot including shipping to the USA.

Terms: I will accept PayPal, check, or USPS Money Order. Please email me first to make sure the item you're interested in buying is still available.

73,

Tim N9PUZ