Re: Junk Mail from Yahoo

WA0ITP

Thanks Tim,

Does it help us if we block the sender on our machines?  Or can they change addresses faster than we can keep up?
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/4/2016 6:28 PM, Tim McDonough N9PUZ wrote:

Terry and All:

By default when someone joins our list their posts are moderated by default. Usually, the first time they send a legit looking on topic message they are un-moderated.

In the past month there have been quite a few bogus looking messages that we have deleted. The one earlier today was from an address used by a member that's been with us for a few years. I had sent several messages warning the user that his address was compromised. I got no reply. Out of options, I deleted him from the mail list this afternoon.

Tim, N9PUZ
On behalf of the 4SQRP Mailing List Moderators

On 12/4/2016 5:56 PM, WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] wrote:

I'm getting 5 to 10 emails a day from unknown people, including some
that appear to be from a Yahoo itself. So I suspect that Yahoo has been
compromised again.

Anyone else receiving some of this junk?

--
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.