Re: Junk Mail from Yahoo

W0IIT

Hello All,

Very good advice Chas NK8O.  Don’t open anything even if you know the person.  eMali is a total mess right now.  I spend most of my computer time messing with eMail rather than enjoying the iNet.  It isn’t unusual for me to open my eMail program to find +/- 100 emails.  I thought it would let up after the election but I think it might have even gotten worse???

Bart - W0IIT

On Dec 4, 2016, at 9:26 PM, Charles Powell doctorcwp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Unfortunately the spammers change addresses every e-mail they send.  Lately, I have been getting “Open Immediately.  Walmart-Amazon-Bestbuy-you-name-it has a surprise for you. $50 gift certificate”  I’m sure it’s ransomware or something like that.  I’m just quick on the SPAM button and NEVER open anything suspicious, even if I know the sender.

72

Chas - NK8O