Re: Wednesday evening 40m net

WA0ITP

Hope to hear you tonight Wayne.  Haven't been able to hear either you or Paul for some time.  40 sounds a bit better tonight, so maybe propagation will be better in the 4 state area.

GL
72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 12/7/2016 6:33 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Good evening all, yes there will be a net called this evening,, we'll see how it goes. Please note, I will call for the first 15 minutes on the G5RVjr, after that I will switch to the 124'6" wahr and see if that performs any better.
Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you