Re: Long 40

Bob Zolecki

Hear you Paul trying to get u tuned in on tut hill 80

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 7, 2016, at 8:23 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Good idea Paul, hope you catch more than I likely will,
Blessings,
Wayne - NQ0RP

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Wayne is being heard on the RBN in MA. I was being heard in PA WI and WA.

80 Might work here as the RBN was hearing me in Tonganoxie KS a few minutes ago. I will start calling at 730 CST

de Paul N0NBD

Heck Since I cant hear a 40 meter net I will call CQ on 3564

Paul

Sent from Outlook

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.