Re: Wednesday evening 40m net

AG1P Ron

Couldn’t hear Paul at all from here in OR. Wayne may have changed antennas around 5:45 PST as I could tell someone was down among the noise but couldn’t read them.

72 - Ron - AG1P

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:49 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; wayne.dillon@...
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Wednesday evening 40m net

Hope to hear you tonight Wayne.  Haven't been able to hear either you or Paul for some time.  40 sounds a bit better tonight, so maybe propagation will be better in the 4 state area.

GL

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.

On 12/7/2016 6:33 PM, Wayne Dillon wayne.dillon@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Good evening all, yes there will be a net called this evening,, we'll see how it goes. Please note, I will call for the first 15 minutes on the G5RVjr, after that I will switch to the 124'6" wahr and see if that performs any better.

Blessings all de Wayne - NQ0RP

--

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you