Re: is it for real ?

Sean Edwards

Whoever takes this over needs to know what they are doing.  The New England QRP site was hacked last Summer, and I had to cancel my Nescaf kit order because of it.

The days of throwing up static HTML on a server, where the operating system and supporting web server software are ignored and vulnerabilities go unpatched are looooooong gone.

If you wish to continue to take orders for kits, some level of PCI (Payment Card Industry) Compliance security and separation may need to be implemented and maintained, SHA 2 256 bit certificates may need to be purchased and applied to the web server, and other non-trivial tasks may need to be done.

This looks to be more than a one person task.

-= Sean Edwards =-
AD0QG

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 10:30 PM, Paul Smith psmith61@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

Looks like something was HACKED.

AB0HP is the third row down on the right side.

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from Outlook