Ozarkcon event question

Jeremy Utley

Hey guys!

Just a thought, was wondering if anyone else had ever considered it....has there ever been thought of conducting a VE testing session during Ozarkcon? I just started thinking about it as I was sending our local club's testing sessions to ARRL for listing in their page of upcoming tests. I'm sure we could come up with 3 people out of the attendees who are accredited and could provide testing if anyone was interested in it - I know I'm accredited with ARRL and could be one of them.

I know it's a little late to organize for this year, but maybe something that could be considered for next year.

Jeremy