Re: Ozarkcon event question

Johnny AC0BQ

Hey Jeremy
I am accredited with ARRL as well.
I think next year it might be a good idea to see if their is any interest.

On Monday, April 1, 2013, Jeremy Utley wrote:

Hey guys!

Just a thought, was wondering if anyone else had ever considered
it....has there ever been thought of conducting a VE testing session
during Ozarkcon? I just started thinking about it as I was sending our
local club's testing sessions to ARRL for listing in their page of
upcoming tests. I'm sure we could come up with 3 people out of the
attendees who are accredited and could provide testing if anyone was
interested in it - I know I'm accredited with ARRL and could be one of them.

I know it's a little late to organize for this year, but maybe something
that could be considered for next year.

Jeremy