Re: Ozarkcon event question

Jeremy Utley

I think it would definately be worth trying out for a year.� I'm the ARRL Team Liason for our club here in Iola, and it shouldn't be any problem for me to bring the test materials - as long as we could come up with one more Extra-class VE.� I'd even be willing to take the point in trying to organize it for next year, if people thought it was a good idea.

Jeremy, N9PH

On 4/1/2013 3:55 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:
Hey Jeremy�
I am accredited with ARRL as well.
I think next year it might be a good idea to see if their is any interest.
�72
Johnny AC0BQ

On Monday, April 1, 2013, Jeremy Utley wrote:
�

Hey guys!

Just a thought, was wondering if anyone else had ever considered
it....has there ever been thought of conducting a VE testing session
during Ozarkcon? I just started thinking about it as I was sending our
local club's testing sessions to ARRL for listing in their page of
upcoming tests. I'm sure we could come up with 3 people out of the
attendees who are accredited and could provide testing if anyone was
interested in it - I know I'm accredited with ARRL and could be one of them.

I know it's a little late to organize for this year, but maybe something
that could be considered for next year.

Jeremy