Re: NDBs Logged Tonight

Dennis Gaskill

Here is a list of North American beacons

Just use the search function in your web browser to find the Call Sign you think you heard.

The noise is pretty bad .
I learned a little abut digging slow CW out of the noise.
I think I was approaching 50 beacons.

My QTH is close to Wichita, Ks so most beacons are I hear are ...........whadda you know , in the 4SQRP area.
Oklahoma, Kansas , Iowa, Texas, Missouri
The modulation or tone is kinda weird on many of them . You have to tune carefully and play with all
your filters. I am using a Kenwood 590SG and a 130 ft OFC for a antenna.

Dennis KC0IFQ