Re: What Keyer?

Johnny AC0BQ

Gm Roy
The EZ KEYER iii is a great keyer, especially for shack use!
Lots of bang for your $.
Very very easy to program and use!!

We're really close to releasing two internal keyers that were designed to be installed inside Qrp radios, one is thru hole and one is SMD for the guys that want to try their hand at this type of building without breaking the bank!!

Same function as their big brother, but mounted in the little rig!
Craig AA0ZZ is the designer and has done a excellent job with these!!
The release announcement will be very soon!
When I find the link to the preliminary webpage I will post it here.

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 11:09 AM royiparker@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

I have been away from ham radio for 12 or 13 years and just getting back.

Back then the Tick keyer (embedded research) was THE hot thing.

I have a NorCal 38 special that I want to equip with built-in keyer.

And the old Tick chip isn't around any more. I would like something to put in using the same pinnout.

Anybody know what to use?

What keyers are hot these days? (I see the EZ Keyer III and it looks fanststic.)

The wb9kzy keyer chips just seem all too complicated in operation. Any thoughts?

de AA0B Roy Parker   -sk