Re: Bayou Jumper..... unusual

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

ha ha....  really.

Is the long lead the anode or the cathode ?? hi hi

On 12/26/2016 16:37, Walter - K5EST wrote:
Most of the resistors were from Jameco............they may be polarized resistors........GRIN!!!!!!!!!!
73.......Walter - K5EST

On Mon, Dec 26, 2016 at 2:16 PM, David Martin davemrtn@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

The resistors supplied with the Bayou Jumper have leads of different
length, one end being shorter than the other.

This is not a problem, just commenting because in all my years I have
never come across resistors that the lead lengths were not the same.

To satisfy my curiosity, I would like to know what vendor these
resistors were purchased from.

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.

David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.