Re: YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaa!

David Martin <davemrtn@...>

Have fun Jim.

That is a good idea only putting stickers on your Bayou Jumper for QTH's that you have used it in.

I wonder who will be the first to have a sticker from 'Hooters'.... if they have one !!??

Hey, how about a sticker from Branson next spring !!  And maybe the 'Titanic' in Branson !!

On 12/28/2016 12:14, 'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Got a call from Larry, the Bayou Jumper kit person this morning. Since
I only live around 20 miles from him, he offered to let me come over and
watch him kitting my Bayou Jumper (#76) if I wanted to make the drive.
Of course I took him up on that and saved the club the postage to mail
my kit to me. I have not stained the box yet and I want to get that
done before I finish the kit so will stain it this afternoon and while
the finish is drying, I'll get busy building the Bayou Jumper. I do not
plan on putting all the decals on mine as the box will be a bit more
stealthy without calling attention to where it may or may not have been
- LOL. If I do put destination decals on it at a later date, they will
be decals from actual places I have taken the rig. Also not planning on
getting me one of those "Super Secret Spy numbers" as I once had a real
one (actually several) during my 20 year stint in the Army Security
Agency. Also got to see Larry's completed Bayou Jumper in operation
while I was there and hope I can get mine to look as nice and work as
well as his does.

Jim, W0EB

--
David Martin - NA1MH - Mountain Home, Ar.