Re: Monitoring 7122 - 28 Dec, 2016 1 PM / 6 PM

Sam Neal

Hello,

Thanks for the QSO. I play with QRPp also and will change to
the QRPp rig soon, a MFJ-9040 with a variable Voltage power supply. It will go
from about 7 Watts down to 25 mW or less.

I have one of those jobs with a 7 day weekend and monitor 7122 all day
everyday. I hope to work you again soon.

72,

Sam. Neal. N5AF

Hey Samyour AC1 sounding good today here in Ga.Thanks for coming back to
my CQ this afternoon..The rig here was just put together this afternoonand
you. were the first contact , it is a Sea Sprite from Rex at QRPme ..Tnx get
the contact en Happy New YearTom WA4ZOF

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Dec 28, 2016, 14:10:34, 'Sam Neal' n5af@usa.net
[4sqrp]4sqrp@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am in the shack for the afternoon and am monitoring 7122 at this time until

about 6 PM.

Running a 6V6 tube at 4 Watts output ( Ameco AC-1 clone ) to a dipole
antenna.

Receiver is an Icom 756PROII.

72,

Sam Neal N5AF