From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2016 10:22 AM
To: 4sqrp@...; Bry Carling; Bob Nelson
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Sockets

Bob,

I am a neophyte to all this Ham stuff, only having my tickets for 14 months BUT IMHO is isn't so much about the effort as it is about the nostalgia AND learning both old and new stuff.

Your reference to a 'DDFS board' sent me searching to find out what that was...what I found was just as interesting as is this 'crystal' grinding/making information.

Just maybe another item to add to my ever growing skills list.

All this ham stuff just amazes me.  Good Luck, 73s

RWeeks, AF5AF

On 12/29/2016 12:04 PM, Bry Carling af4k@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Bob - it is more the fun factor. Hams love to experiment!