Re: Bayou Jumper on 7,122

Tim N9PUZ

Jim --

I was having some cable issues in the shack and the station was mostly deaf. I was primarily IDing just in case I'd radiated a signal. It seems that I did. Sorry I did not hear you to be your first Bayou Jumper Q.

For a hobby that's "wireless", there sure seems to be a lot of wires and cables in my shack.

Tim N9PUZ

On 12/29/2016 12:47 PM, 'Jim Sheldon' w0eb@cox.net [4sqrp] wrote:

Been listening & occasionally calling CQ with my Bayou Jumper on 7.122.
I heard Tim, N9PUZ give his call twice on frequency a while ago. I
called him, but got no return. I checked my frequency and the crystal
is putting out on 7.12205. I'm listening still on 7.122 looking for a
1st QSO on the Jumper.

Jim - W0EB