More Items for sale de WD9F

Woody Hester

Loving all the room you guys have helped free up in my shack but I need more.  Items for sale:

Hendricks PFR-3 20/30/40 in beautiful yellow enclosure.  Works as it should & cosmetically near perfect.

$155

Elecraft K1 dual band (20/40) SN 01301.  No optional accessories added.  Works as it should and cosmetically very good.  $200

Hallicrafters S-38B (Black) fully restored (electronically and cosmetically).  Works great.  I can send pics, or short video of it playing to serious buyer.  $225  (note: for safety reasons, S-38 radios need to be plugged into an isolation transformer instead of directly into an outlet.  These radios are not safe for 21st century kids (I guess no one cared about us 20th century kids ha ha.)

All prices include shipping to any member of 4SQRP and your personal check is just fine.  If you are dissatisfied, for any reason, just ship it back to me within 30 days for a full refund.

Please respond off list if interested in any of these items and thanks! / Woody / WD9F