From: "Walter - K5EST walter.k5est@... [4sqrp]" <4sqrp@...>
Date: 1/1/17 6:11 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 4sqrp@...
Subject: [4sqrp] Bayou Jumper rotary switch sw-1

Builders of the Bayou Jumper........PLEASE note that you do NOT want to cut too much shaft off of the rotary switch. If you do, your chicken head selector knob is going to spin instead of select. The shaft being too short keeps the knob set screw from getting a grip on the switch shaft.

Unsoldering that switch which has a few wires may fuel your knight-mares (sp)!!!!!

73.... Walter - K5EST