OzarkCon Update

WA0ITP

The Stonecastle is all set up and waiting for us. I've made the rounds with the staff and they staff are ready and pleased we're coming,

Some renovation was scheduled and completed so as to be finished in time for us. Additionally there are significant improvements scheduled for the coming year and beyond. Building A has has been repainted inside, including the halls and inside the rooms. The Ladies Room is set and, and also the kit building room.

Stonehenge is ready for the banquet and presentations, and the tables and chairs are all set up in the vendor/swapfest/contest/ room.

We're ready! cu tmrrw.

72 Terry WAƘITP