Re: Piggy Progress

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

It took me even a bit longer to get where you are.  I am missing the three terminal LM317L regulator, but think I have now identified everything else.  Can some tell me Diz's email address?

Hope to get back to construction this afternoon.  The two transformers were a total bear, but hopefully they are finally correct.  Make sure you look at the picture of T2 before you start winding and installing it,  For some reason the light didn't go on until I saw the picture on the next page,

73 de Lee
KM4YY
Prospective PigRig 157

On 4/4/2013 12:24 AM, Louis Axeman wrote:

Greetings,

After only about ten hours checking parts, labeling parts, etc., etc., all the 1/8 watt resistors are soldered in their places -- I hope all the correct places -- on #204: slow progress, but progress nonetheless.

72/73,
Lou, N8LA