From: 4sqrp@... <4sqrp@...> on behalf of WA0ITP wa0itp@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2017 1:57 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Dale Putnam
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Good (brrrrrr) Morning

7 above in SEIA, and a light dusting of snow, but no wind.  Ditto on the benchwork, I gotta bunch.

72 WAØITP
I love this radio stuff.
On 1/5/2017 7:53 AM, Brian Ford kf4tap@... [4sqrp] wrote:

Yes Mo is similar.  Still waiting for a few parts.

Kf4tap

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Thursday, January 5, 2017, 07:48, Dale Putnam daleputnam@... [4sqrp] <4sqrp@...> wrote:

8 mi visi, -5 below, 10 mph breeze, with .45 in of moisture in about a ft of snow.

Good day to stay rather close to the fire.. and soldering iron.

The snow will move if the wind picks up to 15 moh..   travel on I80 is not a good idea just yet.

  Nor is antenna work.. so what is there.. is going to have to stay.. for the FOXHUNT tonight..

www.qrpfoxhunt.org.

Welcome to the QRP FOX HUNT! Home Page "It's a fine fox chase, my boys!" George Washington, Battle of Princeton, 1777

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"
1856 - Abraham Lincoln